V.E. Irons Distributor Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The V.E. Irons Distributor Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (the “Territory”) who are 18 years of age or older (19 years or older in AL and NE) and located in the Territory at the time of entry. E. Irons, Inc. (“Sponsor”), SweepstakesPros (“Promotion Administrator”) and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, retailers, , licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members and persons living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and is void outside the Territory and where prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the independent Promotion Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Sponsor or Administrator may require proof of consent at any time and in any manner they deem appropriate.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on February 20, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter:
a. Order Entry: During the Promotion Period, go to http://www.veirons.com/store (“Website”) and log in and submit an order for one or more V.E. Irons products during the Promotion Period (“Order Entry”) to receive one (1) entry in the Promotion. Entrants must complete all required information. LIMIT ONE (1) ORDER ENTRY PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS/DISTRIBUTOR PER MONTH.
b. Referral Entry. You may earn additional Entries by referring new potential distributors. Each referral must go online and complete and submit the application form at http://www.veirons.com/distributor-application-form or mail the original signed Application Form, listing you as their sponsor, along with the distributor fee to Sponsor’s Corporate Office at P.O. Box 34710, N. Kansas City, MO, 64116 (“Referral Entry”). Residents of Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. territories will be charged shipping costs for the Distributor Kits. The distributor fee includes processing, a distributor guide, literature kit, and a distributor product kit. The distributor product kit and literature kit contain one of each product and literature. You will receive two (2) entries in the Promotion for each new V.E. Irons distributor that you referred that successfully completes the new distributor sign up process. You may only refer persons with whom you have an existing personal relationship and from whom contact from you would not be considered spam. LIMIT ONE (1) REFERRAL ENTRY (WHICH AWARDS 2 ENTRIES IN THE PROMOTION) PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS/DISTRIBUTOR PER MONTH.
c. Mail-in Entry: To enter the Promotion by mail without being a V.E. Irons distributor, during the Promotion Period, hand print (in the following order) your full name, complete street address, daytime telephone number, email address and birth date, on a 4″ x 6″ postcard (with no outer envelope) and mail it to: V.E. Irons Distributor Sweepstakes, PO Box 18813, San Jose, CA 95158. You will receive three (3) entries into the Promotion for each postcard received. Postcards must be received by January 8, 2018. All mail-in entries must be legibly hand written (including addressing), mailed separately with no outer envelope and have sufficient postage. LIMIT ONE (1) MAIL-IN ENTRY (WHICH AWARDS 3 ENTRIES IN THE PROMOTION) PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS OR MAILING ADDRESS PER MONTH.
The Order Entry and Referral Entry methods are only open to active V.E. Irons distributors. LIMIT THREE (3) ENTRIES PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS/DISTRIBUTOR OR MAILING ADDRESS PER CALENDAR MONTH REGARDLESS OF METHOD OF ENTRY. To the maximum extent permitted by law, all entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned except as provided herein. You are not a winner until your prize claim is validated and you receive official written notification from the Sponsor or the Promotion Administrator.
- Prize Drawing: On or about January 15, 2018 the Promotion Administrator will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the entire Promotion Period.
- Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) & Odds of Winning: A trip for two (2) to Maui, Oahu OR Kauai in Hawaii. Trip includes round trip coach airfare for two (2) from the major airport nearest winner’s residence (as determined by Sponsor) to selected island in Hawaii (up to a maximum value of $1,600), timeshare accommodations (double occupancy) for 7 days / 6 nights and $500 spending money awarded by check. Winner’s guest must be 21 years of age or older, unless the winner is the parent/legal guardian of the guest. Actual value of trip prize will depend on airfare fluctuations and point of departure. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Trip must be booked at least sixty (60) days prior to departure. Trip is subject to availability and blackout dates. Travel must be roundtrip. All travel arrangements/accommodations are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If, in the sole judgment of the Sponsor, air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation may be substituted for round-trip air travel, but no additional compensation will be offered. Taxes, meals, gratuities, travel upgrades, or any other expenses not specifically listed herein are the responsibility of winner. Sponsor is not liable for delays, cancellation or unforeseen events related to the flights nor any harm nor loss of life which may occur during the trip. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Prize must be accepted as awarded with no substitution. Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit, in whole or in part, for any destination. Sponsor is not responsible or liable for war, civil strife, weather, acts of God, terrorism or other circumstance that may affect the Trip. Winner and guest must travel on same itinerary. Winner must complete the trip by December 31, 2018 or prize will be forfeited. Total Grand Prize Value: up to $5,000.
All characteristics and features of the prize(s) except as otherwise explicitly stated above are at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize(s) is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute such prize (or portion thereof) with a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prize(s), are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner(s). Arrangements for delivery of prize(s) will be made after winner validation. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize(s) will be awarded only to an address within the Territory provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules. At the Sponsor’s discretion, unclaimed prize(s) may not be awarded.
- Entrant Verification: In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be declared made by the person in whose name entry was made. The Promotion Administrator reserves the right to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Promotion Administrator – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) for any reason the Promotion Administrator deems necessary, in its sole discretion, for the purposes of administering this Promotion in accordance with these Official Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of the Promotion Administrator within the timeline specified by the Promotion Administrator may result in disqualification by the Promotion Administrator, in its sole discretion.
- Disqualification: Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules (as determined by the Promotion Administrator in its sole and absolute discretion) will be void and will not be entered into the Promotion’s prize drawing. Entries made by facsimile, overnight courier, automated means, any entry service, or in any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion and may result in disqualification of the entries and the responsible entrant(s). Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who acts in a disruptive or unfair manner.
- Notification & Validation of Winners: Potential winners will each be contacted by telephone, email, regular mail or overnight mail, and may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit or declaration of eligibility, a liability release, tax forms, and where lawful, a publicity release within a stated amount of time. The return of any notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents or information in a timely manner or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by the Promotion Administrator, in its sole and absolute discretion, may result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of the corresponding prize, and the choosing of an alternate winner. The Promotion Administrator may, in its sole discretion, provide an alternate skill-testing question or vary the requirements to perform any skill-testing component of the Promotion to accommodate and include the participation of entrants with disabilities.
- Limitations: Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions or entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected non-delivered, received postage-due mail or not received by Sponsor or Promotion Administrator for any reason; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, mail delivery service, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for printing, distribution or production errors; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (iv) damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer; (v) causes beyond Promotion Parties’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vi) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (vii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of prize winners; (viii) by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion; or (ix) cheating or fraud by any participant. All incomplete or non-conforming entries (as determined by the Promotion Administrator in its sole and absolute discretion) will be disqualified.
- Modification, Suspension and Termination: If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, social media mandate, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor or Promotion Administrator that corrupt or affect the security, administration, integrity, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect entries/entrants and/or, modify, suspend and/or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, the Promotion Administrator may select the winners in a random drawing from among all applicable eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of termination.
- Releases: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to the maximum extent permitted by law, that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Parties, and their respective successors and assigns from and against any liability, loss, claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, injury, death or damages arising out of participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion; and (c) to waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees, court costs, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO APPLICABLE PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each entrant’s permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use entrants’ names, photographs, videos, voices and/or any other likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation or notice.
- Choice of Law and Jurisdiction: This Promotion is offered only in the Territory and is governed by the laws of the State of Missouri. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Missouri located in the county of Jackson for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
- Severability & Conflicts: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor or Promotion Administrator, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- Winners’ List: To view the winners’ list for this Promotion, please visit https://veirons.com/promotions. The winners’ list will be available after winner validation has been completed.
- Sponsor: V.E. Irons, Inc., North Kansas City, Missouri. Mail-in entries are not accepted at this address.
- Promotion Administrator: The Promotion is administered and judged by SweepstakesPros, P.O. Box 18404, San Jose, CA 95158. Mail-in entries are not accepted at this address. All comments, questions and complaints regarding this Promotion must be directed to the Promotion Administrator only.
All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners. Manufacturers of the prizes offered in this Promotion do not sponsor or endorse this Promotion and are not affiliated with the Sponsor or Promotion Administrator in any way.