VITRATOX was founded with the mission to manufacture and distribute premium quality, all natural health food supplements. Unlike products that contain man-made nutrients, we only use natural whole food ingredients to supply a balanced complex of vitamins, enzymes, minerals, synergists, and amino acids required for optimal nutrition. For over 70 years we have owned and operated our own production facilities and maintained strict Quality Control standards throughout the manufacturing process.
Independent Lab Testing
- In order to maintain our strict Quality Control and Quality Assurance standards, each material ingredient and completed product is tested by independent labs that follow both ethical lab practices and scientifically valid methods.
- While acceptable to some, we do not believe in the practice of what is called ‘skip batch testing’. Every batch of finished product is tested in addition to the above, in order to further maintain our strict QC and QA standards.
- Our products are pure and natural. We purposely use ingredients that are not refined, pasteurized, chemically treated or materially altered.
- Because we remove only the fiber and water from our food ingredients, our products retain their natural nutritive factors and enzymes and arrive to the consumer in as near a natural state as possible.
- Our cereal grasses are grown in organically and biologically treated soil. No chemical fertilizers of any kind are used.
- We process the bentonite in our Detoxificant to remove the clay, mica, and surface dirt to enrich the active drawing agent, montmorillonite.
- We use recyclable amber glass bottles, where applicable, to maintain and preserve the quality and potency of the product.
- In order to preserve the potency and freshness of our products, where applicable, we remove the oxygen and replace it with nitrogen. This extra step in our production process helps to maintain the “live enzyme factors” of the food.
- Our products are safety sealed in order to guarantee freshness.
- Those products that are packaged in plastic bottles are BPA FREE.